SHREDDED CARROT SALAD WITH CRANBERRIES
This easy-to-make, superb, and healthy Shredded Carrot Salad — stuffed with cranberries, apples, and toasted walnuts — is cherished by the two kids and adults! Shredded Carrot Salad is one of those meals that every person needs to realize how to make. This unbelievably tasty, simple, and vitamin-stacked treat makes a great addition to anyone’s eating schedule. Beneath, I’ll show you how to set it up, as well as give you a few tips and tricks that go into making it right.
How about we start with some tips.
First, you’ll have to use really good carrots (duh!). Shockingly, not all carrots are created similarly – some taste sweet and fresh, some are insufficient with regards to flavor, and some are downright bitter. I usually purchase Organic Carrots from the close by Walmart. They just cost about a dollar more, and they always taste great. Just look at your supermarket; you may find that natural carrots are not excessively expensive.
Second, don’t skip the apples. Besides their eminent medicinal advantages, apples incorporate a magnificent flavor and a pleasant smash to the salad. I find that Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, and Gala apples work best in this recipe. As far as the rest of the ingredients, you can customize them just as you would like. Today, I am endeavoring it with cranberries and toasted walnuts.
SHREDDED CARROT SALAD DRESSING
This salad is made with CLASSIC SLAW DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
Just spot the aggregate of the ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
HOW TO MAKE SHREDDED CARROT SALAD
When you have the dressing arranged, prep the rest of the ingredients:
- 4 cups of shredded carrots
- 1 colossal apple, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 1/4 cup of divided toasted walnuts
- 1. Spot the salad ingredients into an enormous blending bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Consolidate everything.
SHREDDED CARROT SALAD FAQ:
- How to shred the carrots. Use a nourishment processor with a special association, or a customary grater, to shred the carrots. You may julienne the carrots as well, despite the way that I slant toward the shredded surface.
- Substitutions. Try not to hesitate to substitute cranberries with raisins, or even diced pineapple. You may also substitute walnuts with toasted almonds, pecans, or skip the nuts outright.
- Storing Shredded Carrot Salad. Sadly, this salad doesn’t stay well in the cooler. I recommend making sufficiently just so that you won’t have any leftovers.
- Take advantage of your yummy Shredded Carrot Salad with Cranberries, friends!
This easy-to-make, delightful, and healthy Shredded Carrot Salad — stuffed with cranberries, apples, and toasted walnuts — is cherished by the two kids and adults! Shredded Carrot Salad is one of those meals that each person needs to realize how to make. This unimaginably tasty, simple, and vitamin-stacked treat makes a great addition to anybody’s eating routine. Beneath, I’ll show you how to set it up, as well as give you a couple of tips and tricks that go into making it right.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 1 large apple, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
Just place all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Place the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Mix everything together.
- Category: SALAD
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: SHREDDED CARROT SALAD WITH CRANBERRIES